We are the sole processor for the well known green tea company in chennai, gtee botanical extracts pvt ltd, chennai, for green tea leaves into tea cut form to fill in green tea bags and green tea cut leaves mix with other ingredients in their other herbal tea bags such us, green tea with mint / lemon & ginger / ginseng / chamomile / jasmine and also other pure herbs like tulsi leaves (ocimum sanctum), moringa oleifera leaves and dia-g-tee tea bags.
Hibiscus Tea, A Sip of Joy & A Wealth of Health!
- Hibiscus tea, a delicious beverage with rich and vibrant color is prepared from dried enlarged, fleshy and bright red calyx of lovely annual flowers, Hibiscus sabdariffa.
- The Anthocyanidins in Hibiscus tea exerts an attractive deep red colour that helps strengthen the wall of blood vessels. It contains antioxidants mainly flavononids, that assist our body in neutralizing the negative effects of free radicals, thus slowing down aging processes, protecting us against cancer and improving our general health.
- Known to contain the richest source of Vitamin C, Hibiscus tea strengthens our immune system, helps us to ward off various infections and colds, coughs, chest pains, sore throat and other symptoms of respiratory diseases.
- Hibiscus Tea has rich natural sources of gamma-linolenic acids, which plays a major remedy against cholesterol deposits in blood vessels and improves blood flow. It is a traditional remedy to lower high blood pressure, supports the function of the heart and prevents liver disorders.
- Antioxidants in Hibiscus tea lowers triglyceride levels and reduces cholesterol plaques in arteries which causes heart attack and stroke.
- Hibiscus tea helps in the prevention of bladder infections, acts as a digestive, stomachic and relieves constipation. The presence of citric acid and other salts exerts a mild diuretic effect. It increases urination and reduces blood volume, contributing to blood pressure reduction.
- Hibiscus tea is used to regulate the menstrual cycle and the problems related to the menstrual cycle in women. It is an aromatic, astringent and cooling herb. Hibiscus tea has stress- releasing and relaxing effects due to vitamins and essential amino acids contained in the drink. It is a great remedy for chronic fatigue.
Secrets of Hibiscus Tea
- Hibiscus tea is caffeine free.
- Hibiscus tea rich in Vitamin A & C and with substantial quantities of flavonoids and proanthocyanidins, act as a good antioxidant.
- Hibiscus tea helps control cholesterol and thereby reduce the risk of heart disease. The antioxidants, such as flavonoids, polyphenolics and anthocyanins, contained in hibiscus play a large role in preventing the oxidation of LDL cholesterol (the "bad cholesterol") and successfully lowers the blood cholesterol levels.
- Hibiscus tea is effective in promoting the menstrual discharge. It is used to regulate the menstrual cycle and the problems related to the menstrual cycle in women.
- Hibiscus is an aromatic, astringent and cooling herb. It has long been known to act as a natural body refrigerant. The presence of citric acid and other salts exerts a diuretic effect which helps to lower fever.
- Hibiscus tea with its well balanced, tart, astringent taste and berry-like aroma replaces electrolytes and quenches thirst during & after athletic endeavors.
- It also acts as a digestive‚ mild laxative and stoma chic.
We Offer A Comprehensive Range Of Green Tea, Including :
- Green Tea With Lemon And Ginger : Cool spicy! Remarkable green tea, with reviving taste!!! The natural lemon peels and ginger root blended with green tea boosts their mutual health benefits and will produce spicy warmth and makes your palate tingling for more. Green.
- Tea With Mint Leaves And Amla : Cool fresh! Breathe easy, go green with green tea!!! Green tea with mint leaves and amla will renew your mind and revitalize your body. This combination offers a cool and really refreshing drink with their combined health benefits.
- Green Tea With Amla And Chamomile Flower : Rediscover the peace of mind!!! Green tea enriched with natural antioxidants combined with chamomile flower and amla will deliver a delicious tea with good aroma. Chamomile flower is a mild relaxant useful for nervousness, stress and anxiety. It has calming and soothing properties.
- Green Tea With Ginseng Root And Amla : The source of nutrients! The force of energy!!! Ginseng root is a nutritious herb used for centuries as an energy tonic and to treat various health problems. It also strengthens your heart and nervous system. Green tea with jasmine - for a brisk start every day!!! Natural jasmine flowers with its pleasant aroma give a delicious taste and helps relieve stress, calms your mind, regulate blood circulation and arterial tension. Pure tulsi tea - holistic tulsi tea, a doctor in your house!!! Holistic tulsi tea is made from the leaves of ocimum sanctum, the queen of herbs. The healing power of tulsi tea is contributed by its rich source of photochemical. Pure moringa (drumstick leaves).
- Tea With Amla : Safest way to take your nutrients!!! Moringa (drumstick leaves) tea from moringa oleifera is the best supplement for a healthy life. It is a tremendous source of vitamins and minerals, which on regular consumption improves the nutritional status of our body. Dia-g-tee for.
- Diabetic Customers : Quit worrying about your health!!! Dia-g-tee for diabetes is a perfect blend of valuable herbs namely gymnema leaves, bitter gourd, green tea, amla fruit, chamomile flower and stevia leaves.