We are the sole processor of all herbs and green tea leaves into tea cut form for a well known green tea company, "Gtee botanical extracts pvt ltd, Chennai", to fill in green tea bags and green tea cut leaves mix with other ingredients in their other herbal tea bags such us, green tea with mint / lemon & ginger / ginseng / chamomile / jasmine and also other pure herbs like tulsi leaves (ocimum sanctum), moringa oleifera leaves and dia-g-tee tea bags.
Diabetic Tea Is a poly herbal tea prepared from 6 medicinally valuable herbs namely.
Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia):
- It may play a role in controlling the production of insulin by the body, thus promoting blood sugar control.
- Bitter Gourd contains insulin-like principle, designated as 'plant-insulin' which has been found highly beneficial in lowering the blood and urine sugar levels.
- It has found to enhance glucose uptake by the cells, promote insulin release and increase insulin sensitivity.
Gymnema Leaves (Gymnema sylvestre)
- It reduces blood glucose levels by decreasing glucose absorption in the gut, promoting glucose uptake by cells in the body and by enhancing the action of insulin.
- It can increase the number of insulin-producing cells in the pancreas, and thus returning the blood sugar levels to normal as a result. Gymnemic acids present in the leaves exhibit anti-sweet activity and helps reduce cravings for sugar.
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) polyphenols are effective enzyme inhibitors that helps to control both diabetes and obesity.
- First, polyphenols inhibit the function of amylase, the enzyme in saliva that starts the digestive process of carbohydrates. This diminishes the absorption of glucose derived from complex carbohydrates.
- Second, polyphenols inhibit the enzymes sucrase and glucosidase, which are necessary for carbohydrate digestion in the small intestine.
- Third, green tea extracts alter the transport mechanism used to bring glucose across the intestinal barrier. As a result reduces the intestinal absorption of glucose and lower blood glucose levels. Green tea polyphenols also found to enhance insulin activity.
Amla Fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Amla is one of the highly nutritious fruit has natural Vitamin C content found to boost the functioning of the immune system of the body and prevents a wide range of diseases.
Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita)
- It gives a delicious taste to the tea that relieves anxiety and relaxes our mind.
Stevia leaves (Stevia rebaudiana), The natural sweetener, can help regulate blood-sugar levels and has long been used as a hypoglycemic aid for diabetics. Stevia may also help in lowering high blood pressure.
We Offer A Comprehensive Range Of Green Tea, Including :
- Green Tea With Lemon And Ginger : Cool spicy! Remarkable green tea, with reviving taste!!! The natural lemon peels and ginger root blended with green tea boosts their mutual health benefits and will produce spicy warmth and makes your palate tingling for more. Green.
- Tea With Mint Leaves And Amla : Cool fresh! Breathe easy, go green with green tea!!! Green tea with mint leaves and amla will renew your mind and revitalize your body. This combination offers a cool and really refreshing drink with their combined health benefits.
- Green Tea With Amla And Chamomile Flower : Rediscover the peace of mind!!! Green tea enriched with natural antioxidants combined with chamomile flower and amla will deliver a delicious tea with good aroma. Chamomile flower is a mild relaxant useful for nervousness, stress and anxiety. It has calming and soothing properties.
- Green Tea With Ginseng Root And Amla : The source of nutrients! The force of energy!!! Ginseng root is a nutritious herb used for centuries as an energy tonic and to treat various health problems. It also strengthens your heart and nervous system. Green tea with jasmine - for a brisk start every day!!! Natural jasmine flowers with its pleasant aroma give a delicious taste and helps relieve stress, calms your mind, regulate blood circulation and arterial tension. Pure tulsi tea - holistic tulsi tea, a doctor in your house!!! Holistic tulsi tea is made from the leaves of ocimum sanctum, the queen of herbs. The healing power of tulsi tea is contributed by its rich source of photochemical. Pure moringa (drumstick leaves).
- Tea With Amla : Safest way to take your nutrients!!! Moringa (drumstick leaves) tea from moringa oleifera is the best supplement for a healthy life. It is a tremendous source of vitamins and minerals, which on regular consumption improves the nutritional status of our body. Dia-g-tee for.
- Diabetic Customers : Quit worrying about your health!!! Dia-g-tee for diabetes is a perfect blend of valuable herbs namely gymnema leaves, bitter gourd, green tea, amla fruit, chamomile flower and stevia leaves.